Whether your carpet is dirty from everyday wear and tear or significantly damaged from
a disaster, Dry Patrol Dayton can make it as good as new again. Almost every
emergency service we offer involves carpet drying and cleaning, so we’ve learned how
to get even the toughest stains and stubborn water out. From deep cleaning, water
extraction, dry cleaning, and everything in between, Dry Patrol has the expertise and
advanced equipment to tackle any carpet catastrophe.
Our 5-step cleaning process
- Pre-treat the carpet with an encapsulating cleaner.
- Rake it to loosen soil and dirt.
- Deep clean with a hot steam extractor and rinsing agents.
- Use a rake again to fluff any carpet that was pushed down by the cleaner.
- At your request, Dry Patrol can apply a coat of Scotchguard or a similar treatment to protect the floor from future damage.
If your floors are soaked or soiled, get in touch with Dry Patrol for a free carpet drying or cleaning estimate.